This 2 day course introduces participants to the Scrum framework with a focus on the role of the Product Owner. The participants will explore the various facets of the Scrum framework in an interactive and engaging session. You will learn more about what it means to be a Product Owner. You understand the benefits of iterative and incremental product delivery. You will learn the concepts of value in relation to the organisation and your customers, and use this as a driver for product development.
Who will benefit
People involved in the development of products, for ex. people from product management, marketing or sales functions within an organisation. This may also suit business analysts or other people who interface with software development teams to drive product development.
It would be beneficial for participants to have some experience in an agile environment or to have attended the Scrum Fundamentals course.
Participants will leave with
- An understanding of the competencies to be a Product Owner.
- An understanding of the importance of product vision to create alignment and assist decision making.
- Tools and techniques to help them identify and quantify product value and prioritisation for product development.
- An understanding of how scrum teams develop and deliver software.
- The ability to successfully attempt the Scrum.org Professional Product Owner 1 certification.