Skip to content
Coaching and mentoring of Scrum Masters, team members and leaders
- Single or multiple sessions designed to help the person find and take ownership of solutions to the specific challenge she/he is struggling with, e.g. related to the ways of working, team dynamics or conflicts.
- Conversations will be kept confidential and non-judgmental allowing the SM to show vulnerabilities and discuss challenges that would be difficult to share in a traditional employee/manager relationship.
- Length of sessions are typically 30 to 60 minutes.
Coaching in relation to organisational change
- Assist management with planning and introduction of change initiatives.
- Help design activities to involve all employees in the change initiative to increases the understanding of and buy-in to what needs to happen in the organization.
Facilitate retrospectives for teams and departments
- Conduct retrospectives for sprints or longer release cycles with the goal of finding specific improvement initiatives.
- Length 1 to 4 hours depending of length of sprint and release cycle.
Facilitate team building activities
- Help teams to get to know each other and the skill set available within the team.
- Define a team vision and work alliance.
Facilitate Story Mapping
- Help a team discover what functionality is needed in a new product or feature.
- Create story map and associated product vision.
Facilitate Design Sprints
- Guide a group of 8-10 people through a 4 days design sprint to explore and experiment with ideas for a new product or feature.
- A design sprint will result in a validated prototype or mockup that can help set the initial direction for the development team.
- Organize ad hoc workshops and offsites for management teams and larger groups.
- Help the sponsor design and structure the activities such that it facilitates greater inclusion of all participants.
- Introduction to agile
- Introduction to scrum
- Scrum master and product owner training
- Training from the BACK of the room
- Customized training to meet specific needs